LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Takings, I see you are still clogging up the threads, which...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Takings, I see you are still clogging up the threads, which distracts shareholders from more serious issues revolving around money. It’s hard to believe you posted this comment about a week ago: “Sorry all for clogging up your forum with what 9 posts now”

Are you now letting us know that you were just trading LNG, and now you no longer hold! Is this supposed to in some way explain all your speculative comments?

Are we to just believe the latest news about the corona virus and your post above means you have had a change of heart (or changed your strategy) or is there another reason that makes you and those in your loop think this is not the time for any sudden share price move.

It all reminds me of a couple of years ago I posted some suggestive comments and noairbags said I should be castigated, now of course we agree on a range of things, and he and his wife attend the Annual ‘Cuboard’ Swim Suit Contest, in fact Mrs N.A.Bags (as many remember) was our inaugural winner, and deservedly so!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.