CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

I'm an ex share holder of all of the triplets ; Cougar , Carbon...

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I'm an ex share holder of all of the triplets ; Cougar , Carbon Energy and Linc .
    Agree with you and PennyP .
    The claims from the govt about the scale of environmental damage are ridiculous in the extreme and only people with complete ignorance of UCG and industrial processes in general would even make such wild claims .
    Quite apart from anything else these UCG chambers were run at below hydrostatic pressure to prevent hot gasses escaping and even if they had not have been the damage would have been more localised .
    As an ex-shareholder one can point the finger at the triplets management for not getting sufficient baseline data such as water and soil samples before commencing - but hindsight is a wonderful talent .
    What annoys me most is that total falsehoods about UCG tech will go down as historical fact and that much of the advances made by the triplets will be forgotten so that future UCG innovators , wherever they are in the world , will have to start from the ground level and deal with the lies which closed the triplets and UCG in Qld down .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.