LNP have now lost my vote., page-98

1. 6,764 Posts.
    I will never vote lNP again until there is another leader. that's it for me.had a gutful of this countries media involvement and polls running the country

If it wasn't for our natural mineral wealth we would have been sunk years ago. Rudd Gillard Rudd Abbott good bad or indifferent
    with the exception of the last election all gone by polls. What's going on in this country ? we elected these people only to have the Murdoch's of the world destroy them, it just doesn't make sense. how does any of us know if polls are legit, why the hell should we care ? Someone has to make the tough decisions and if polls and some people don't like it then change it at the NEXT election by us, not by media moguls or "their ABC "

Five PM's in five years is a bloody disgrace for a so called first world country and we must be the laughing stock of the world, even most of Africa has a better record for stability

The die is set, God help us, don't vote for the best candidate he/she will only be rolled,vote for the turkey knowing it will be roasted in due course

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.