LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

Ferdi Sadly you are wasting your time . You stated :- " Your...

1. 683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Ferdi

Sadly you are wasting your time .

You stated :- " Your Member is having trouble educating the responsible Minister "

Attempting to communicate common sense to "Denis the Dill " and his Minister
    is akin to attempting to tech Quantum Physics to a bunch of spastic monkeys .
    These self serving incompetent fools deserve to be booted out at the forthcoming elections.
    As I have said on many previous occasions "Denis Nero Napthine" is a COWARD -kowtowing to
    the bunch of Hairy chested lesbians , the greens and the Dole Bludging professional protesters ,
    for fear that they may upset the balance of power ,and Napthine & Ryan will lose the election .
    The current Moratorium is about the politics of self preservation and will almost certainly
    be maintained if the other Joker , Andrews and his union mates win power .

Did anyone see the interview on the Sky News programme with Alan Jones interviewing
    the Ceo of Australian Paper , Brian Green ,-warning of the dire consequences of the
    looming Gas deficit ,-the decimation of manufacturing industry due to large industrial consumers
    moving operations to the United States ,- and skyrocketing consumer gas prices.
    Victoria is in terminal decline ,no matter who wins the election .

ps :-I will forward this to Napthine & Northe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.