LNP: We did this!, page-66

1. 16,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7993
    "I cant get my booster because even though I qualify medical centres are booked out for weeks
    and community clinics have become a nightmare of massive queues where you could be lined up all day and still miss out."

Can you tell me why you lie so blatantly?

You tried this furphy before but then it was pointed out to you (in this post: https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/58570559/single) that booster appointments could be made for the very next day, and on the first days of the following week too:

AZ Booster.JPG AZ Booster.JPG

And in that same post that called BS on your bogus "I can't get my booster" claim, the following fundamental question was posed to you, but instead of responding to it you went to ground:

"Because the booster wanes, in 3 months's time the people who got their boosters a months go will be losing protection, so things need to remain shut until those people have had their second booster.

But a month later, the people getting their boosters now will be coming up for their 4-month second booster, so things need to remain shut until those people have had their second booster.

And then a month after that in turn, the people who get their booster in a months't time time will be coming up for their 4-month second booster, so things need to remain shut until those people have had their second booster.

And so on.
    And so on.

Can you say what the end game looks like?"

As you also went to ground when the following fundamental questions were put to you:

Eagle shill.JPG

I won't hold my breath of any sort of frank and straightforward response to any of those questions that were put to you.

Because, quite unambiguously, for you and your ilk it has nothing at all to do with Covid, but demonstrably everything to do with your rusted-on political ideology.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.