LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

LNR GENERAL DISCUSSION, page-732

1. 3,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    Seems the Champagne corks and caviar were celebrated a bit to early here.Seems most punters here now would br scratching for a meat pie and bus ticket. Don't feel sorry for them, I made a Motza on this dog as its so easy to trade. Sell when the Champagne being celebrated and discussing there upcoming wealth and re enter when moral low again. Personally won't be surprised to see it hit 1 cent and maybe below if results are delayed much longer and a few tough nights on wall Street.
    Management has a lot to blame in this mess and I'm unsure why the usual suspects continue to defend there performance. It's simply poor in every aspect except when a CR required out come the announcements.
    Simple communication and frequent announcement to shareholders on what's going on would create shareholders confidence. That recent results announcement Was poorly written and communicated to investors and shareholders. You can't blame people selling and reinvesting there capital elsewhere. Do they have a company secretary to keep shareholders informed of what's going on on a regular basis

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.