LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Hi Sam, as previously mentioned, they have stated they "arenot...

1. 3,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 594
    Hi Sam, as previously mentioned, they have stated they "arenot planning a CR". They had $2.8M at the end of June, and I will need to check what is left. They are waiting on a $2M payment for Tolukuma. They intend to sell another 10% parcel which will no doubt go to a consortium of friends or colleges. If they do not improve the share value beforehand, as they have failed to do in both the previous sales, then we ill get another $500k. If they act in our interest and not their own we should make another $2M. They have requested. If so we will have around $5-6M to keep us going for next year. There will be a further payment from Lole of $1M if they locate 500koz. There is a good chance they will do this as the two large magnetic anomalies they were located were never drilled. These were always suggested of being large gold deposits.

They have requested the performance bonus (incentive) "The maximum number of Incentive Securities proposed to be issued under the Plan following Shareholder approval is 55,000,000 representing ¬5% of the ordinary shares on issue as at the date of this Notice."
    This is a lot of shares for a small board already sucking in a lot of money. They are therefore coming up with other ways to pad their wallets. I am hopeful that they are onto something that we dont know about (which is always the case) that is going to push us up. The results of the hylogger will give some information here and I expect we wont see these until after the meeting. Hopefully, we do as if they are good it will push up the SP before they unload the additional shares.

There is a fair bit happening here if you can read between the lines. Brian is renowned for building companies so if he is hanging around, something big must be coming. Look what he has done with Azure. Either way, we need a dedicated staff they are going to keep us informed regularly and not leave us sitting around for months wondering what is happening.

They will no doubt be planning another grill campaign for 2024 at both Murrydium and Lyons and hopefully at Koolya and Mt Clere since they were neglected this year. Id expect they will want to hit the carbonatites again to confirm if they are carbonatites or not and where the good grades are. They will want to run some more groundwork to test the new outcrops and find a few more.

I expect to see several more pump-and-dump sessions from the brokers as they are making big dollars here. Personally, I hope next time they get it above 3.5c.

all my own thoughts. DYOR

GD

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5655/5655207-531a80974c54c73bf86043dd5e35b80e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $31.30K 7.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 63796896 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 23407792 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.