LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Thanks, Scorpio. That sounds like a good plan to me. I'm really...

1. 3,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    Thanks, Scorpio. That sounds like a good plan to me. I'm really not happy with these enormous payments for what equates to a couple of months' work. Organizing a drill team, identifying where to drill, and analyzing the assay results. No geological mapping on the last report. Really looks half done for 10,000m plus 2 deep holes. You look at the work DRE put into their reports. Take a look at their last report. There is nothing to attract buyers to LNR at the moment and they have wiped out all the investment made by LT. I'm $80k in the hole again and I've had my sell order in for 18mths. Even bought more before the drill results on the off chance they found something worthwhile. A stupid move on my behalf. Should have bailed last year. Now they have let the SP crash to this level it will take a major dicovery to get us out of the swamp. If they have something up their sleeve, now is the time to announce it. It's been a very disappointing year. The announcements and interviews for the company boasted drilling drilling drilling for 2023. We had a couple of months of drilling and that's it! Now it looks like they have closed shop until Q2 next year. Zero communication with SH through their emails and zero indication of what is next.

GD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.1K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 61883540 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8696254 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.