LNR 25.0% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

LNR GENERAL DISCUSSION, page-831

1. 3,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    Management is in a spot here if you ask me. They want the share incentive and they will want to pick up the 10% of shares at this low price but SH's are probably going to vote no to both of these as management has done a poor job this year. This puts both them and us in an awkward position. To get their requests over the line they need to do something to give the SP a boost before next week but this will pump up the SP for the purchase of the 10%. If they do nothing they will be voted down and we may see a CR. If the 10% gets through they will sell them straight away as they have done the past 2 times at rock bottom SP for minimum raise of funds. If this happens they will still need to do a CR which wont attract many at this price as they have nothing to sell. If they get the SP back up to 3c somehow then sell the 10%, it will be worthwhile but I very much doubt this will happen. I'm pretty sure they don't have enough push in the top 20 as most have sold off their shares. Even the two major purchases (10%) have sold off. It's just a money tree to the board as are all these companies.

GD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.