SVG 0.00% 2.0¢ savannah goldfields limited

Lny Patience meets expectations

1. 952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Dugsab

I have been in the background for some 15months reading HC posts but not participating for reasons not to dissimilar to one of your recent posts - this is my first post on this forum

I really appreciated the time and effort that you put in regarding your research and posts - thanks, so informative based on sound research around the fundamentals

I have missed your posts since you stepped back into the shadows.

I have spent a great deal of time researching Lny and am fully satisfied - my view only.

It is my believe that Laneway will be realised eventually once the final issue is resolved - time is a virtue and patience will be rewarded - again my view only.

I am sure it will be resolved one way or another - I have full faith in management and the appropriate steps that are being taken to resolve the matter that is causing a holdup.

I have been in for sometime continuing to build on my bases of my LT investment in Lny since last year patiently waiting knowing in my view that Lny will be realised.

A time to continue building on one,s investment at these levels - it doesn't get much better.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $750 37.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74268 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 21500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.