SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

Lny Patience meets expectations, page-101

1. 959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 964
    Hi Gassed

Well presented and delivered post

I am amazed at the number of posters comments on Lyn lately regarding what management should be sharing with us the investors before an official ANN

Yes we do have an entitlement to know but not until after all matters have been legally agreed, signed by all parties and an ANN has been issued through ASX

I not sure what some of the posters expect and the thought that you are ringing and or emailing demanding to be advised by management leaves a lot to be desired and clearly shows a lack of understanding of the official regulated requirements.

The posters that I am referring to show very little Understanding on business acumen and importantly the code of ethics and requirements that laneways management must comply with in accordance with Asx/ASIC compliance and standard regulations

There is no way that the CEO/COO and or any other management can provide any of us with any information before an announcement is officially issued via ASX.

Think about this: Why would any senior manager within Laneway want to share any information or jeopardise either the company and or their position just to satisfy an investors query - you have got to be joking

You and or we don't have any entitlements at this moment and all I can suggest is that you develop a lot of patience as this what is needed.

I ask you to consider stop pestering them and allow them to do their job. There is no amount of added pressure that is being applied by some investors that is going to to expedite this situation any sooner - the only thing you can do is to agitate the matters further and hold up the finalisation

Instead why don't you all continue to share on the information you all are obtaining including the fundamentals and the JV with Newcrest because that is more important at this time

Review why you decided to invest in Laneway because to me those fundamentals have not changed for myself

At this point of time they need space to operate - at least give them that respect

If any investors wants to sell then that is your choice and a decision that you are entitled to make without any influences from others

For myself I feel I can visualise a much bigger story in the future that will see LNY eventually delivering on - my view only.

The Laneway Fundamentals and management succession plans appears to be very sound to myself. They have clearly mapped out what they are doing and in the last ANN they advised if I am correct they were 90% closed out except for the issue of final agreement with the four relevant parties and they advised us that they were working on this matter and waiting on the ML

I feel we are close to a conclusion and advice

Patience is a virtue which is a real life expierence which can only come from within.

DYOR

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $1.08K 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52421 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 167279 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.