SVG 0.00% 2.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

Lny Patience meets expectations, page-104

1. 964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    Fast and furious/fellow investors,

Don't get me wrong I totally agree with most of what you are saying

I am aware that the ML has been a long time coming - 18 months waiting - I am not sure of the date they applied for the ML.

Maybe someone can confirm the date that the ML was applied.

I thought the last announcement spelled out their current position and the items they were working and waiting on for approval - the time frame for finalising these outstanding matters was not advised at that time.

As for management I can only say they have advised us to date - any further advise or update would need to come through ASX I would have thought.

I like you would like to see this matter brought to a head - hopefully with a bit more time and patience this can happen.

We all have a right to be heard and if one is unhappy with their position then they have the right to make their own decision to move on from this trade if they are not satisfied which is every investors right.

I am prepared to give them further time to obtain the ML and find resolution on the other outstanding matter as I understand.

Whilst I am heavily invested in this trade I realise that the money I have laid out based on my buy in price of .002 is relatively inexpensive and if I am not happy at any time I can simply move on win or lose.

I believe a lot of the frustration that exists at this moment is based on the realisation that there is a large opportunity at our feet which no one would like to miss out on - I get this but advice that I can't see there is any
    thing that can be done but sit tightly waiting.

It is a waiting game where plenty of patience will be required.

Good luck with the decisions one makes.

Patience is a virtue.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.