SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

Fair go Romann. Someone DOES "give a crap about who's mouth the...

1. 21,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2085
    Fair go Romann. Someone DOES "give a crap about who's mouth the news comes from", ASX and ASIC just to start with.
    The "news" that we are all waiting for IS very sensitive and "material" and I'm quite surprised that the Chief Operations Officer is giving off the cuff information in phone calls and not surprisingly has obviously "been told" and has got the message.
    I have NO doubt that he knows what is going on and that is exactly what all that read this forum already knows "negotiations are taking place" and "progress is being made" and I have provided information that I have obtained through the relevant government department.
    Surely you don't expect one of the negotiating parties, in fact, the one with most to lose or gain, to start jeopardizing those negotiations just to placate impatient punters??
    We KNOW that there is an intransigent party to these negotiations, BUT, one that has got a firm grip on someone's proverbials, be they belonging to "his side" and certainly LNY's.
    He obviously knows that he is in a very strong position with a $billion worth of gold just sitting there and obviously is going to play his hand to the last card, be that the Land Council, or, a super deal from LNY. Not often someone gets that opportunity and I wonder what we would do in his position. He doesn't sound like a fool and IMO will know how far he can take his game.
    There is NO way you should expect ANY "detail" from Vaughan with so much at stake.
    To think otherwise suggests that you are allowing your wallet to do your thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $1.08K 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52421 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 167279 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.