SVG 25.0% 3.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

LNY/SVG disgruntled ex holders

1. 1,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    I know there a number of regular posters on here who hate this company, and everyone on the board. I believe that these people have lost considerable amounts on money investing in this company. I understand their bitterness.

I have not got a lot of funds, as I am only a retired public servant.

I invested a lot of money a few years after I retired into a company called Atlas Iron, and ended up doing 95% on my money cold when Gina Reinhardt took the company over.

I was bitter for a while, but then realised that I was not pressured to invest in Atlas Iron, I had done all my own research, and was solely responsible for my losses. It looked good on paper, but there were issues that I never understood, like competition from bigger players, lack of rail transport to ports etc ..

I realise this is a different situtation as Atlas Iron was subsequently delisted, so I obviously cannot go on the Hot copper forum for AGO and continualy bag it in the hope of doing it some harm, and helping to ease my pain from the losses.

The point is that you cannot really damage the company, and I also doubt you will cause many lth'ers to sell the shares.

I get a bit angry with some of the comments these people put up at times, as most of it is allegations and suppositions.

However, I understand your enmity towards the board and the company, and will try to keep my comments to myself when I read your posts.

I am still involved in a couple of other companies, but there is nothing like the bitterness on those forums as there is on here.

I hope you can come to terms with your feelings one day, and maybe find good solid investments you can be happy with.

In the meantime, feel free to continue (not that you need permission from me) with your comments, and I will desist from accosting you.

cheers Dave.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.007(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.838M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.5¢ 2.9¢ $2.96K 89.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 142271 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.