SVG 0.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

lny, page-15

1. 21,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2136
    Dugsab, I'm definitely on the same page as you with those comments. But, are they so small minded that they are going to all of that trouble and walking VERY close to the red line for so long, just to make wages and get cheap shares?
    Now, those cheap shares are really just as worthless as the ones we've all got while they sit around the .003-.004 range in a near dead market.
    So, what I'm saying is that those guys who have been smart enough to do all that MUST be punting on a REAL pay day. Surely.
    And without that TO agreement and the ML, that SP is going to stay in that range.
    We're near the end of September, already, the NQLC has had the TO agreement negotiations for going on 11 months and we have the AGM and the wet season both looming within the next couple of months.
    Surely you would think that in all the time that we've been in this mob the stars must finally be starting to align for those blokes, and I emphasize for those blokes, because they couldn't give a shite about us? Some of the Top 20, not management, have had thousands of dollars tied up for years and even though they've got many of them "cheap", the bulk of their shares would be down as much as ours.
    How much longer are THEY prepared to wait? Their pay day must come eventually.
    Have you any more thoughts yourself about the current timing of all of this?
    Can you make any enquiries of those with whom you have seemingly in the past had direct contact?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.