Load of dog doo, page-3

1. 1,006 Posts.
    re: Load of dog doo-The market went that way fella Dont know if you two listened to the conference call last night. Dosn't sound like it..just talking out your pockets. Anyway one thing that stuck in my mind was the discussion around infrustructure being in place now and costs absorbed . When you think about it if you have the satellites up there and your subscriber numbers are growing every new subscriber is virtually straight to the bottom line , with subscribers growing rapidly this becomes a money making machine.
    At another point in the conference call that stuck in my mind was the commencement of a Mandarin speaking satellite tv channel I think in Shanghai? , China anyway they referred to the initial take up as small ( I guess in relative terms) they already have 1million subscribers.
    First/only service there apparently. The upside potential for that service must be enormous.
    I think you two need to look forward not backward.
    Anyway time will tell & the market has spoken today & for some the money is in the bank. For others they can only hope for some retracement to get part of their money back.
    Fitzman

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.