UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

haematite easy buddy.You might be feeling a bit tense right now...

1. 6,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1217
    haematite easy buddy.
    You might be feeling a bit tense right now as you might be in the red. Many are who bought in at higher levels.
    Just get the mrs to sell a few belongings on Ebay and you can pick up more bargains in UMC.

Whats really crazy is that back in March when I bought in, there was no MOU with Norsk and drilling was still some 3-4 months away. Well now we have completed a drilling campaign at a highly prospective area and have a MOU with one of the largest aluminium producers in the world and the share price is only about 10c higher.

Those that missed out on the earlier run in the year have a second chance, never would have thought. All this and they will have results very soon.

One more thing....the investors selling are disgraceful. I mean USA has been the catalyst and we're going down harder than they are. Ask yourself what's going on in the USA has to do with the future of Iron ore and Bauxite.

Bungy you have been spelling it out, but some are going to require more time to work it out, time that they may run out of.

I'm kind at heart and that's why I say I feel sorry for those that sold today. It may go down a few more cents but not much further, but when it goes back up there will be no prisoners

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.