LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I am new to the forum but have followed it for awhile. I was...

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I am new to the forum but have followed it for awhile. I was born and raised in Westlake, La which is near Lake Charles but currently living in Texas nearby. In my opinion opportunities like this do not come around very often. Last time I had opportunities like this was in 2008, but didnt have the funds to capitalize. Now I have the means to seaiz the opportunity. Here are a couple of reasons I have invested in this stock. I am from the Lake Charles area and know how the government and community supports projects like this 100% and will do whatever it takes make it happen as far as local and state government hurdles. Two, I also have worked in upstream in the Marccelus Shale region that will be feeding the Bearhead Project. I have seen with my own two eyes the enormous amounts of natural gas in that region that energy companies are needing to unload and get to market. I also have former collegues and friends in the area that keep me abreast of activities in the area. I also get the warm fuzzies when institutionals invest in projects as early as they did here. That is a very good sign in my opinion. There are a lot of local people here supporting this project with their wallets as well. I honestly feel like this stock could change your life. I might be 100% wrong, but that is what investing is all about right. I guess time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.