SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Loading up the truck, page-2923

1. 3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    WE,

I'm not going back over all your posting history. Some examples of wild ramping spring to mind
    - IDS resignation over disability pension reforms has anything to do with whiplash fraud reforms
    - General Counsel resigning after 3 months you thought to go to a "real estate company" you thought she had job lined up. REA GC (much bigger company) was her old job!
    - appointment corporate advisers somehow bad news and some media conspiracy over timing, let alone some post on HC has any possible relevance to the news
    - E&Y audit UK 2015 accounts earth shattering (the more fundamental point that is positive is they didn't write down UK to zero as at 31/12 in the 29/2 audit report which says they still expect expect positive cash from UK over time). I've carefully pointed out your misunderstandings the audit significance.

I respect you do try and make a serious contribution, and respectfully suggest we try stick debating the company and news flow rather than personal attacks you seem fond of. They don't bother me but they clog up the discussion. I do try best keep it fair and accurate, occasionally entertaining, though I also respect what I say is not what vast majority want to hear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.