SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Loading up the truck, page-2987

1. 214 Posts.
    Yensog,

I admire your action and confidence. I am a shareholder as well at 86 cents cost and 20% of my portfolio.

Although I still think your action will lead to zero or hero situation, it seems there are no hard facts to support the view that SGH will be able to turnaround. The only fact I observe from the past history is that AG was rewarded very much reasonably even compared to plenty of smaller companies during the past 8 years and his significant personal fortune is tied up with SGH's survival and so are the other senior executives. I mean the salary he received every year is like petty cash compared to his shareholdings and not to mention that after all these years he had received in total around $16 millions including cash and shares sold from the company, he AGAIN paid around $11 millions out of his pocket to support the purchase. So they all will work together as a strong united team to fight this headwind and try to turn around. Only I don't know if they can make it. But I truly believe their determination is as strong as yours to die a millionaire.

Share with me one hard fact please that you think SGH will survive or its cash flow will definitely (at least 90% chance?) turn positive or the banks will not make it do capital raise to heavily dilute the existing shareholders because I don't think AG or other executives realized UK's performance could be that bad before the HY report otherwise they wouldn't have made all those problematic announcements that now lead to the potential class actions.

Cheers~
    Last edited by medici: 18/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.