SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Loading up the truck, page-2995

1. 3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

Nikec my friend,

I encourage you to focus on the company and its news flow, and analysis of this, not on me.

I like SGH because it's an interesting story and I've done lot of work on it over a year. I'm always trying be educated.

My prediction @SGH is 90/10 chance sp going to zero this year 2016 via zig zag. - up my from prefiction of 70/30 chance after 29/2 results. For sake of desperate gambling longs, of which many at HC, I hope the 10% happens.

I'm happy respectfully debate and discuss my views SGH and news flow. Nobody can yet pick up an error what I've posted @SGH. But I would like someone to do so, so I can learn something!

Not posting much HC last 5 years, I've only made a very few definite calls on HC on the record last 18 months, well behind my trading history:
    - buy ACX $2.40 ($6.10)
    - short SGH $1 (26c)
    - short AJX $1 (64c)
    - short LOM 50c (35c)

Lucky or work hard? Just as happens on HC views posted: bulls eyes.

But whatever I do investment or trading-wise is irrelevant to you. @SGH let's try focus on news. For example, these truly awful new accounts buried at Companies House UK - that I've provided link to. I know people long SGH don't want see them or the link to them, and pretend don't exist, but they're there!
    Or financial theory on face value vs market value debt given theory ratio face value debt / market equity when it's blown out to 800-1000%. Implications possible secondary trade here?

Or anything that is interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.