SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Loading up the truck, page-2996

1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You were quite careful with your words, you mentioned that you made a few calls this year.

But not once did you mention that you put money on those calls. And still you refuse to say your holding shorts.

In addition, you said you were telling people to sell when this was $1.. Since the SP collapsed from $1 to 26c, only one major announcment came out, that was the half yearly.. That means you only got one announcment right, flip a coin see how many people get it right..

I did the same, i sold out 50% of my stake in the rally up to a dollar (before half yearly, took a small profit on that parcel, ive shown you my trades before, i put my money where my mouth is). It dropped back to 26.5c, it doesnt mean i predicted the fall, it just mitigated my risk. I bought back in. I now hold 10k shares at 26.5c and 8.7k shares at $1, gives me an average of 0.6c. If april's announcment is good (flip a coin) the stock is back to a dollar. If its not, good chance this goes sub 10c.

Point being that, everytime a bad announcment came the SP halved, you decided to piggy back the negative sentiment towards the end. Doesnt really make you right.

And again, i very much doubt you put money on those calls.

And again, you wont disclose current sentiment. Short position still open? or is it closed?
    Last edited by Nikec: 19/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.