SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Loading up the truck, page-3704

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Krispy - you paint a picture of yourself as being a rather special person who was 'chosen' by the CEO of a company as its future CEO by the existing one, when he was but a promising youngster.

Yet when I ask you some simple questions about this mythical business, you tell me to "take it easy my friend". I am not your friend, nor would I ever want to be. You make Walter Mitty appear balanced.

Please clear off and stop trying to influence people with your nonsense, just because you want the price of SGH's shares to increase. Nothing you say will affect them anyway. Very few people can surely be listening to the childish drivel you have constantly spouted ever since you arrived on here a few days ago.

The concept of you being CEO of anything is ludicrous because you are practically illiterate and your reasoning is that of about a 12 year old of average intelligence - and that may be doing the latter a disservice.

Apologies if the above is a reflection of my inner self. It is also a reflection of my outer one.

Stop wasting people's time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.