AJA 0.00% $7.23 astro japan property group

lol.superk28, i can most certainly vouch for the fact you don't...

1. 2,229 Posts.
    lol.

superk28, i can most certainly vouch for the fact you don't need TA to "trade". sometimes if you know a stock intimately enough, you get a feel for how it moves and can trade successfully (and i have many times) using this "method". others would probably refer to this as range trading.

i fail to see how CT has tried to misdirect anyone on this forum with his comments, IMO he is one of the most honest and open posters on this forum. very forthcoming with his analysis and is an asset to the many beginners who find themselves on here trying to learn a thing or two without being devoured by the wolves that lurk in HC's shadows. i don't see why you find it so distasteful that he decides to trade at the same time as holding, there are a multitude of reason for this. tax implications of different cost bases for different holdings would be number one for me...

and i would still listen intently to CT's views on AJA even if he wasn't holding stock at that particular time. he provides the forum with a great deal of information that he has spent a great deal of time on, only to share gratis with the many grateful people on here.

then there are people like you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.