CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Loan Funding V Equity issue pros & Cons, page-87

1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Gjcl

The same challenge to you as IP, instead of crying downramper at me, how about responding to my or others posts with counter arguments, analysis, pointing out why you think a post is wrong.

Very easy to type downramper when you do not agree with someone, a lot more effort needed to put together a meaningful supportable response.

I put the work in to do a chart on share price vs shorts that you openly asked for. No special skills needed, just two downloads from ASX into Excel and a graph. First when I suggest you do the chart,you respond that I did not want to do it because it would expose my " mates"
    Then when I did do it and it did not show what you wanted, you just responded share price will move when shorters are gone.
    The chart showed the shorts increased AFTER, the share price dropped, which indicates a reaction not a cause. Still have not heard anything from you on this apart from your view that the shorters are responsible for the price being down. Sure , the shorters will have to buy at some time and the extra demand will drive the price a bit, but if nothing else changes on the CDU front, share price will just drift back to present levels again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.