CND 5.41% 3.5¢ condor energy limited

No I haven't. I'm more interested in hearing about details of...

1. 221 Posts.
    No I haven't.

I'm more interested in hearing about details of the next stages toward the ultimate goal of oil extraction rather than getting concerned about the honesty of the board and ability to manage a few loans. Having said that, it seems now to amount to quite a high proportion of cash assets not actually being accessible, and possibly at risk, so may warrant some further detail in the EOFY Reporting, just to reassure us that the "Entities" being credited with loan funds are in fact credit worthy - which is perhaps a concern if we don't know who the entities are and are unable to assess their ability to repay funds, along with knowing terms of the loans.

If such details are not present in the EOFY reporting, then we might need to prompt as to who are the loan contracts with, what are the terms, rates,and repayment schedules.

We need to give the board a ceratin amount of trust and confidence that they have in fact acted diligently in all these areas, but shareholders could reasonably expect to be informed of the nitty gritty pretty soon. It is, afterall, our cash that they are lending out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $20.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $28.99K 820.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 732 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 189797 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.