CND 2.70% 3.6¢ condor energy limited

loans to unrelated entities financial reports, page-19

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Zac,I would suggest that you start by identifying the associated companies that the relevant BKP anns.report as having been the recipients of Colin and Company's largesse and then do a Google search of each of those Co.'s..

You will discover that there is a common directorate to all of them,,Then go to the ASX,Companies Announcements, and peruse all of those companies' announcments.

You will find that Colin & Co. dabble in every thing,all unproductive,(for BKP,that is!) from craypots to ironsands..The amusing thing is that these
    "ventures" all appear to have one thing in common..
    Sparse,(if any),profits and fees for Directors who all seem to be doing? Well,I'm buggered if I know what they collectively do!!!...

For myself, I long ago wrote of that woeful mob and now that PFC are out of the driver's seat and a company of well financed and professionally managed oil-patch veterans are in charge,it is only a matter of time before we have "runs on the board"..

As I see it, the next major development for BKP is to be taken over by some competent bunch and continue the hunt for unconventionals and at the same time Philipchuk directs a search for Conventionals via a commercial/corporate tie-up with Statoil or some other deep pocketed professionally managed explorer/developer.

BKP is merely my "entree" into the Southern Georgina...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $8.46K 229.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1085280 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.