OXR oxiana limited

Hello Irjones,Nice to see we can agree on something, though do I...

1. 470 Posts.
    Hello Irjones,

Nice to see we can agree on something, though do I recall correctly that you are a goldphile as well?

OXR is one of those stocks I'm happy just to hold even though chartwise it is usually so well behaved that it is also a good trading stock.

Your ps made me smile as you have found me out. Not the school teacher bit, though if you were a student of mine you'd be in for a dose of the cane for misspelling conspiratorial!!!

I do like to see the Rabid Right hard at work. By tossing them bones to gnaw upon, some of the little pearls of wisdom from the Real World, the likes of mojo, sunny jim etc; are kept off the streets and pounding away at their keyboards where they can do no harm.

Neither the right nor the left really want to listen to logic when it comes to the violation of their favourite shibboleths and they end up in slanging matches. Ultimately, we are the product of our experiences and upbringing and a smattering of genetic blueprint. If I have a deeply rooted disrespect for authority, a sky high cynicism towards politicians, a despair for human nature and an ability to empathise with the underdog, this will bring me nose to nose against someone who has an opposing background. Logic never stands because we never have all the facts. Now more than ever, the truth is the hardest thing to discern. You have only to look at the discussions that go on here about Israel and the Palestinians to see the depth of spin and misunderstanding....

AnnaP

"ps. I think you were an English teacher and all those little conspiritorial pieces you paste are to smarten up our Matric. level clear thinking. (I think many of my contemporaries (pre post modernist) could have made a meal of most of them in the third form (ninth grade.)) Keep 'em coming, helps keep the mind active."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.