ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

lobby the media - starts here!

1. 1,215 Posts.
    OK, so I found a good media article in the Australian where the author left his email address:

[email protected]

this article:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/opinion/santos-alone-in-bid-for-eastern-star-gas/story-e6frg9lo-1226096777922

I sent him an email inviting him to do a story on this saga from the perspective of the battling retail shareholders I sent him this:

Hi there,

Nice article on the SANTOS ? ESG takeover.

I am a significant retail shareholder of ESG and I can tell you there is almost 100% discontent with others like me on this ridiculous deal.

We have been waiting for almost 1 year for a significant reserves upgrade in Eastern Star Gas which was due to be released in about August this year.

Just as we get closer to the release, a sudden deal is announced between SANTOS and the board of ESG for a friendly takeover.

The takeover price is underwhelming at less than 90cents a share when 2 years ago SANTOS paid $1 for almost half the reserves ESG has now let alone the almost ?double? the reserves coming up within a month.

ESG stock has been heavily shorted over the last few months ? obvious share price manipulation then bingo ? an AGREED takeover has been announced.

Why did the board of ESG capitulate instantly? Especially in light of a massive reserve upgrade coming?

I think it is warranted an article be done from the perspective of us retail shareholders who have been kept in the dark this whole time and shafted by ESG management in the final days before the massive reserves upgrade.

90 cents (now well under 90 cents when you look at the SANTOS price) is a complete joke and smells like some sort of corporate deal between ESG management and SANTOS!

I suggest others get on board and email The Australian, i'm sure enough shareholders of ESG emailing him might make him think an article is warranted. If he does an article, you can bet other media organisations will also...

I also emailed business spectator asking them to do an article on this ridiculous scenario.

Enough media attention might shine the spotlight firmly on SANTOS and ESG and force some action? King's idea is worth a shot - we need to fight for our interests here! Not sit back and take it like ESG's board seems to have done from SANTOS!

Other posters from here I think will be able to send him a better email than I did ... :D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.