ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

I notice you conveniently forgot to talk about the reserves...

1. 37,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I notice you conveniently forgot to talk about the reserves upgrade specifically. Regardless of whether you agree that the current offer is fair , it is a significant factor in the " world class resource " and therefore should contribute to a considerable part of the valuation. At the moment , there is no value attributed to it at all.

As for your condescending comments about the superior proposal and best interests statements , anyone who has been following ESG for the last few years ( including you ) would know that management had commented extensively on getting better value for shareholders rather than the poor deals that had been offered. So given all the rhetoric , it is reasonable to understand why shareholders are suprised. As for you constantly referring to a $3 sp that may have been suggested by a couple of posters , I think you need to be reminded that there are plenty of shareholders that may not have necessarily agreed with that. Why you constantly refer to that I assume is for your own egotistical purposes . Many of those other holders may have a had a $1 to $2 valuation so it is easy to understand their disappointment at the current offer and the circumstances in which it is being presented.

Interesting that all this time you held even though you constantly criticised managements performance . Now you are supporting them by telling us what a good deal they've secured.

Thanks for highlighting the options that were already obvious. I notice you slip in a plug for STO there as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.