Watch that Bid Ratio Equivalent sp - The Arbitragers will

All is not lost

We are in the Kubler Ross 5 Stage process at 1,2

1. Denial
    2. Anger
    3. Bargaining
    4. Depression
    5. Acceptance

Look at the old AOE HC Forum -- No 5. will soon come we will get there even though it appears a long way off

I am watching the Ratio - 90c is not too bad if we can sell at that price . The ESG sp hasnt hit 90 yet

If one doesnt like Santos then one could do that 2/3 Sell Keep 1/3 strategy that I posed.

We just place 2/3 of shares onto the market with a Limit of $0.90 - $1.00(Probable) and keep the 1/3 for the Other Bidders if they ever come along to gift us the really high prices (but Highly Improbabilistic) at $3ps. At worst if the first 2/3 sell you will get the Scheme Arrangement for the other 1/3 and if you dont Like STO you could sell that before the Scheme meetings anyway.

Dont forget that STO had a sp HIGH of $16.90 on 11/4/11 so at that price ESG would get a bid equivalent of $1.15. The STO probably wont get back to that High soon due to the dilution of the scrip offer but it is possible. So we could be able to sell on market at 90c and even up to $1. Not too bad.

What do you think about that idea ?

We have to be realistic dont we ? Or are some still too much in Denial and Anger and Attached to ESG.

Santos shares usually give you a dividend and you wont have to worry as much about CRs as you would as an ESG holder.

Look on the bright side , if you can forget the dealing that must have gone on to come up with this compliant ESG Board uncontested bid.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.