AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Local Greer News?, page-18

1. 85,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning Frank,

in the recent competition for which is your favourite area for AJX - I am pretty sure I picked Aviation.

Yonks back I posted a reference for the projected sales in aircraft over ??? then next decade or ?? perhaps 20 years -

the numbers were almost incredible.

The reasons from what I can remember were that new craft just smashed the old ones for fuel efficiency and a lot of people had a very aged fleet anyway - lots of bandaids and sticky paper holding things together.

I also read with interest the report into the latest flamy crash at Dubai

http://www.thenational.ae/uae/inves...ne-crash-reveals-pilot-tried-to-abort-landing

with respect to the firefigher who died there - the timing for this crash was amazing IMO with where Alexium is positioned atm in the polymer and aviation industries.

What I mean is that this crash again bought home front and centre one of the biggest fears of flying ------------ FIRE.

FIRE is the greatest risk of boats and planes. Of course wings falling off and big holes in your boat are a problem as well -

but, Fire on board ----- if it cannot be controlled results in one thing only ------ catastrophe - end of story.

For ships - that has been ever since man jumped into a boat and left the shore and for planes - it has been an issue since we left the ground.

Now - going from metals to plastics - well, the risk is no less at all ----------- and, of course - we didn't have to put such horrid things into aluminum and magnesium to protect it from fire - like we do plastic ---------

enter Alexium.

Now, that's why Aviation is top of my favorite list.

Below tells the story ---------------------- the above is all my understanding. Thanks Frank - have a great sunday

Pinto

https://www.flightradar24.com/8.76,253.83/2

Capture.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $25 2.505K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3123733 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 185205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.