ALM 0.00% 0.8¢ alma metals limited

local media attention, page-14

1. 47 Posts.
    GP, you are correct in that the forum welcomes a balance of opinions, which does exist on the thread (note below different opinions re start of production). It’s just that your efforts in doing so, seem to be a little ‘over the top’ as have been suggested previously, perhaps it is just the choice of language. The way the share price is trading means that there is a balance in the market, which is apparent by definition since a market is a balance of buyers and sellers.

I should add that it seems rather difficult to give objective replies only, to rather subjective comments.

“However anyone who is hanging out for more of the same thinking it will move the SP is just too attached.”

“I suggest that people on this forum are just touchy and holding onto stock so as to not realise paper losses.”

It is quite impossible/improbable, and therefore this may be why you are receiving less objective replies than you may have hoped for.

Your points on bar charts, and ML are useful for valid discussion - thankyou. It’s just that every now and then your choice of language borders on being somewhat offensive to anyone holding the stock (i.e. implying why on earth are you so stupid to have bought into this now), just because you have made a personal choice not to – rather than being conducive to a useful discussion on your valid points.

My humble opinions only – now back to discussing the stock pls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $6.4K 800K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2043075 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1852475 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.