ALM 0.00% 0.8¢ alma metals limited

local media attention, page-15

1. 300 Posts.
    Guss_au in reality though they haven’t invested a hell of a lot to this point. The two deliveries of coal – yes, however a non binding MOU, transmissions option study (I work in that field so I recognise how little effort can be associated with that ie looking at where existing power infrastructure is on a map) , informal chats with an EPC contractor to discuss construction options etc etc.

They really are just blowing smoke however when presented like it is it does sound as though boxes are getting ticked and they mean business.

I have a reasonable amount of money in AFR and some faith that the directors have the right intention. I was around when the EVE split took place and they handled that really well and in shareholders favour (luckily that was pre fukushima).

I do have concerns with the directors ever increasing salaries and options. Do some research to find out how many co’s this same crowd is involved with and tally up their personal incomes! Because the more fingers they have in more pies the less attention they will give AFR. And if something else they are involved with takes off then I think AFR will be left in the dust

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $68 8.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2344341 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1786709 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.