KCN 2.64% $1.56 kingsgate consolidated limited.

"My portfolio went up 60k last week" + "I hope he pushes it up...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    "My portfolio went up 60k last week" + "I hope he pushes it up tomorrow as well" - GYMJUNKY

Are you for real? Are you seriously willing to attribute one buyer's price insensitivity to your ~225k share position to the work of management to market a deal on a business trip when the entire world has frozen travel and business expenses? Why are you dismissing Hfguy's points on this matter? If you had any sense to question your judgement about your view of management's spending behavior you could have easily visited their personal Facebook accounts and seen photos of the wine trips through Napa Valley in the past. Why are you not more concerned about the need to spend money on overseas travel and how/who is funding those visits? Why is your bias determined to enable spending that every corporate has reigned in because of the pandemic/ease of digital meetings? Bear in mind, we have a looming FCF problem that EVERY equity holder should be concerned about if TDG financing falls through or timing of a negotiated settlement disappoints, thus raising the risk of a dilutive cap raise for all of us.

C'mon man, wise up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.