CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

Good post Apataki. Always a wise decision to stay aware of...

1. 109 Posts.
    Good post Apataki. Always a wise decision to stay aware of possible obstacles while enjoying all the great news we have be getting as of late.

I'm sure letters like these are very common from extreme environmental activist. Not to say the environment is not important but the proposed Coalspur mine(s) are in a coal mining region so I really doubt there is much to be concerned with.

To be on the safe side, I have emailed Gene to get his thoughts on the subject. I'm sure I already know what his response will be but nice to hear it right from the horse's mouth.

On a side note, most governments do not have a great record when it comes to protection its citizens. I'm a bit of a health nut and want to live a long time with return I'll be making on this investment. But in Canada, we drink floridated water (poisonous), raw natural milk is illegal (even mayo clinic recognises raw milk as a superfood), almost all meat is sold full of growth hormones and other undesirable compounds (also known to be harmfull), cured meats contain sodium nitrate/nitrite (proven carcinogen). Thats just to name a few. So I'm not overly concerned about the government shutting down this potential mine.

I will post Gene's reply if and when I get it.

JGo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.