INF 1.89% 5.2¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

I m trying to decide whether to go Long with either Infinity...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I m trying to decide whether to go Long with either Infinity Lithium or European Lithium. I just finished reading the entire thread and I am still undecided. I reviewed the company's website as well as the latest article that I could find (see modified Goggle translation below). Learned input is welcome,

Infinity Lithium website /sanjosevaldeflorez.es/san-jose-responde-faq/

Recent article:Thursday, 1April 2021, 07:43
    The first meeting between Guillermo Fernández Vara and Salvemos la Montaña, attended as a guest by luis Salaya, took place yesterday in a friendly tone. Each defended the position he has been holding on the Valdeflores mine: the mayor of Cáceres and the Platform expressed their absolute rejection of the project, and Fernandez Vara, the regional president defended institutional neutrality along with the guarantee of maximum legal rigor in the administrative procedure opened at the Board. Luis Salaya told the media after the meeting that he had asked Fernández Vara to make the administrative process for the mine "rigorous", "guarantee" and "clean", something to which the president said. The Caceres mayor was convinced that "in a clean administrative process this project is going to fall." Salaya called the meeting "satisfactory" and said it has found "a very good predisposition to the protection of the area", something that several conservation associations have called for to protect the Caceres Mountain environmentally by declaring it as a protected natural space and thus avoiding such industrial farms in the area.
    Luis Salaya, who attended the meeting as a guest, calls for a "clean" and "guarantee" administrative process "The City Council of Cáceres is not going to change its position in this matter, and I am fully confident that my political group will continue to oppose this project and also the popular group, United Podemos party and the un-attached councillors," concluded the mayor of Cáceres, alluding that, with the support from the majority of the corporation, the Municipal General Plan (PGM) will not be modified to allow mining activity in the Valdeflores area and the Municipal General Plan (PGM) will not be modified to allow mining activity in the Valdeflores area where project mine is "even if the procedure lasts a hundred years." Among the members of the Platform who attended the meeting was Montaña Chaves, who stated that during the meeting there had been a "deep debate" on the project, with particular emphasis on the administrative and legal aspects. His conclusion was that what almost everyone expects that will happen is that. the matter will end up in court, either on the one hand or the other. Since Save the Mountain, there were according to Chaves, some reproaches to the Junta de Extremadura, not so much for the way in which he is now handling the processing and for the fact that he again awarded in his day the mining rights of the place of Valdeflores, when the previous ones were already expired. "That was the big mistake, what we should never have done and what has us now in this situation," lamented the activist, who also called for Infinity Lithium to be forced to serve the recent sentence that forces him to restore Valdeflores' roads after the 2018 testings.
    Neither Guillermo Fermández Vara nor the Junta de Extremadura commented on the content of the meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $24.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $28.24K 534.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 176486 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 92000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.