INF 6.25% 3.4¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

I want to explain something to you. The mine will conduct an...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I want to explain something to you. The mine will conduct an environmental impact assessment, this is a current standard and will be completed successfully. Lithium in particular for the sustainable development and use of e-mobility requires an ecological concept. There are various examples in the EU, all of which have already been given the green light in relation to environmental compatibility. The experts from Dorfner Anzaplan develop everything for EU funding, the mine will only be a matter of time. The protests on the ground will be quiet, it is not about local, but about a big number of the EU. I don't want to get too close to the local ones, but if a mine is to be built in Germany with higher environmental requirements, then it will probably also be in Spain, where the laws do not meet the high German standards. I can see the following figures from the current presentation by VUL. for comparison If the resources are calculated by the market cap, you can see the current state of affairs, Infinity Lithium is currently rated somewhat higher than European Metals. But still much lower than Savannah Resource in Portugal which are already very highly rated for their size

EMH -> 7,22 LCE (190 M)
    INF -> 1,68 LCE (70 M)

7,22/1,68= 4,3

70M x 4,3 = 301M for EMH, *190 M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.