INF 0.00% 3.5¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Scathing article written about this 'local opposition'...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Scathing article written about this 'local opposition' thread:
    https://www.propronews.es/chat-de-presuntos-accionistas-de-infinity-lithium-corporation/?fbclid=IwAR2QK1MJuqWs7sOdat6ESTINISKF9vDqHtlr26Z_m8yrKZLh1nSsvv6fEOc

The infamous chat of alleged shareholders of Infinity Lithium Corporation about Cáceres, the mine and Spain

The disregard and lack of respect towards the Extremaduran city and its inhabitants and towards our country is shameful

Well,HotCopperis the site chosen by alleged shareholders ofInfinity Lithium Corporation Limited, and under his name, to counter the "local opposition", that is, the refusal of the people of Cáceres and their authorities to swallow with the dangerous lithium mine.And it is not a generic chat in which users comment on different companies and stock market issues, no.This is a specific and exclusive chat about the Caceres lithium mine, about the Infinity Lithium company and about the possible evolution of the price of its shares depending on whether the mine is approved or not, in which all the pages that comprise the thread, 43 at the time of writing this information, all of them refer, without exception to said topic, as can be seen in the forum.
    -----------------------------------------

There are people on this thread with views counter to the local opposition, but the purpose of thread itself is to discuss the existence of the local opposition to the project, which many investors are or were unaware of. This draws people with different views and some more outspoken or antagonizing than others.
    There are 43 pages only if you don't have a HotCopper account, one page for each comment on the thread. There is a total of around 50 comments on the thread, and they are all viewed on one page if you have an account.

Would @Rossbpow be able to elaborate on some of the statements that you made; 'I was only trying to warn that the reality, precisely in the Cáceres project, is not exactly what INF tells, and the own European authorities handle erroneous and inaccurate information (for example, in the shared videos of the EIT, it boasts deviant data in more than 20% of the project published by the company... which is not a minor error).'
    If you could elaborate on the misleading information by INF/European authorities that would be helpful. It is difficult to make an investment decision with much misleading information around.

Most investors do not want to invest in things that are unethical. But the opposition's statements do not help it's case when it publishes misleading information itself:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2860/2860359-b0c136f526da9eb9ee9642a65fc6c042.jpg
    https://theecologist.org/2020/jun/10/caceres-rejects-lithium-mine
    The size of the proposed mine is a small fraction of this, whereas this image shows the entire mountain with a chunk out of it. The image above also shows an evaporation basin, which has nothing to do with a hard rock mine. The proposed mine from the company's video looks around the size if not slightly smaller than the 'Cantera de Olleta' in the image above.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2860/2860460-97e175a42a765d16e367d0340a00898c.jpg

In the image and video above, there is a significant difference between the proposed mine and the way it is portrayed in image published by opposition group.

When there is information like this showing a flagrantly misrepresented depiction of the project it makes it difficult to tell whether information shared by the opposition in general is exaggerated. This makes the argument appear as a straw-man, even if it is not.
    If people with opposing views could provide better information that would be good. If the opposition had not posted exaggerated and inaccurate depictions of the project like this I would likely have sold months ago.

Last edited by Revali: 01/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $30.36K 934.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 176415 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 94492 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.