INF 6.25% 3.4¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

It appears that is what is happening; 'Infinity Lithium , the...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    It appears that is what is happening;
    'Infinity Lithium , the promoter of the San José Valdeflórez project , will take legal action to stop the fakenews campaign launched by some digital media and platforms opposed to the project'
    “Taking an anonymous opinion as a position of the company or its shareholders not only implies breaking the ethics of information, but also violating the right to truthful and objective information, manipulating the sources. These opinions of anonymous users do not represent either Infinity Lithium or its shareholders ”, states David Valls , representative of the company.
    https://sanjosevaldeflorez.es/2021/01/30/infinity-lithium-denuncia-una-campana-de-fakenews-en-contra-del-proyecto-san-jose-valdeflorez/

This paragraph from the article in particular appears to be what INF are objecting to;
    'What transpires from all this, apart from the lack of consideration towards Cáceres, towards its citizens and towards Spain, is, on the one hand, the company's strategy of involving politicians to use their influence in favor of the mine, such as the clear case of the hiring of Cayetano Polo. But there are more politicians in the shadows and there may be even more. And, on the other hand, the infinite clumsiness of the alleged shareholders in daring to say these things in a chat, and of the company itself, which, so far as we know, has not urged them not to use their name in it or has disavowed what they say in that specific chat that only refers to her and in which her name or brand appears.'
    https://www.propronews.es/chat-de-presuntos-accionistas-de-infinity-lithium-corporation/?fbclid=IwAR2QK1MJuqWs7sOdat6ESTINISKF9vDqHtlr26Z_m8yrKZLh1nSsvv6fEOc

I want to see a proper layout of the opposition's objections to the project and also the company's response to the points the opposition makes so as to make a more informed investment decision from here on. If the opposition case is factual and proves to show that the project will have the detrimental effects claimed then I will happily sell my shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $15.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $4.54K 130.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96597 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 199951 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.