INF 0.00% 5.7¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

SURVEY SHOWS ONLY MINORITY OF CITIZENS AGAINST MINE IN...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    SURVEY SHOWS ONLY MINORITY OF CITIZENS AGAINST MINE IN CACERES

https://www.caceresdirecto.com/local/2021-04-06/cáceres/ciudad/5388/un-estudio-de-sigma-2-realizado-a-peticion-de-infinity-lithium-indica-que-solo-un-214-por-ciento-esta-en-contra-de-la-mina-de-litio.html?fbclid=IwAR1alVsxcOvAUvFj3GUvShRh9lE7NxES01Sm-_3S1upWSZKUt_SABRJ1AdU

Summary:
    *only 21.4% of those surveyed are against the project
    *23.4% of those surveyed do not position themselves either in favor or against it
    *It can be inferred from it that practically half of the population (49.8%) shows their support for the industrial mining project
    *”The fact is very important that more than 50% of those who do not position themselves either in favor or against the project, would like to have more information to be able to pronounce themselves. In this sense, Tecnología Extremadura del Litio is clear that it must continue to invest in communication and outreach campaigns that increase public awareness of the project.”

=> My take is they only need a handful of support from those 23% undecided to get to a majority in favour. Looks bullish for the outlook.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.