BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

local woolies shelves, page-30

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Yep it was the same at my local a while ago, all stock gone and with minimal discounting prior, so I guess as inventory marches out the door, the anxiety levels diminish and hopefully that will be reflected by an uptick in the share price for patient share holders. Everyone wants instant gratification these days but sometimes we aren't going to get it in the short term but it doesn't mean we aren't going to get it in the long term. I imagine HC is used by many traders to feed anxiety into the short term market. I think Buffet buys long term and advises only to buy if you believe in the long term prospects of the company. Where will BAL be in five years time? Does it have the right product for the market? Will China stop buying IF from Australian companies? China has already softened its stance and when it did so BAL's share price breathed a sigh of relief to the tune of about 15% on the day. Just another example of the volatility in the share price by speculators betting against the stock only to panic on one little announcement.....it's all about fear and greed, but ultimately it's about the long term fundamentals of a company so let's just watch this space and see what happens.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.