OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

westaussieThe latest drilling is complete and has taken longer...

1. 3,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

westaussie

The latest drilling is complete and has taken longer than expected because of terrible weather.
    They were struggling with machinery as got quite a bit of flooding in the vicinity.
    Hopefully they have got the core samples to the lab now, providing the weather has improved enough to transport them out.
    The holes are ready to do the down hole EM surveys, but these guys had to be put back a week because of the rain also.
    As I said in the past the IP survey was a bit limited because of the factor the company couldn't go on to SFR's land, so the readings won't be as exact as they would of liked.
    I think that is the reason they've done this latest drilling, so they can get better direction as where to drill.
    Those 500m holes are very expensive from what I can gather, so you don't want to be digging all over the place, with not understanding the target as well as you'd like.
    With the info from this latest drilling hopefully they'll have a better idea as where to do the next lot.

Curara, they hope to drill in late March, but they're still waiting for the 'Traditional Owners' to do their site clearance.
    Hopefully the delay won't be to great

Thunderball is pencilled in for April, depending on the rainfall, which has been a major stumbling block over the last 12 months, with their drilling efforts.
    That hindered them with the last lot of drilling at Allamber,which they couldn't complete the planed number of holes an also Ngalia they expected to do about 10,000m and only managed to complete around 7,000m
    The weather has been a major issue for the company over the last 12 months and just hope 2011 starts improving.
    Australia certainly had it's more fair share of rain than normal.

Regards

Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 25717989 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23666523 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.