FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

location of projects

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 1,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Hi all,

I know some readers have been getting quite annoyed with the continual postings relating to CDS on the FSE thread - however I believe this post adds value and is beneficial to readers (otherwise I wouldn't have posted it).

If you look on a map (or simply open both the FSE and CDS acquisition announcements) you will see the location of each project.

Upon analysis it is evident that they are within extremely close proximity to each other - particularly Olieboomsfontein (FSE) which is just south of Zoetfontein and Lisbon (CDS).

The reason why I point this out is that there has been quite a few posting discarding the strong correlation between FSE and CDS and I believe this provides support for those postings that draw similarities between the two.

Not to mention there is a great deal of potential for both companies (in terms of resource upgrades). I think it would be a worthwhile exercise - which I'm yet to do, to compare market caps of each company against the estimated resource tonnages (just to give a very rough benchmark).

Obviously CDS has it's differences/benefits (incl. strong management, regulatory approvals etc) however this could provide a benchmark/precendence which FSE can be measured against.

As outlined in the announcement FSE plans to appoint a permanent management team, headed by an experienced and technically competent CEO, to drive the project forward(wouldn't it be great if the two companies merged at some point).

FSE is also expecting JSE listing approval - which will satisfy the second point - rather than the delays CDS experienced with SARB.

I think it is an extremely exciting time for both companies and support further analysis between the 2.

Note: I am a holder of both CDS and FSE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.