BQT bqt solutions limited

HI allStruth , Ain't there some rumours flying around the ridges...

1. 103 Posts.
    HI all
    Struth , Ain't there some rumours flying around the ridges about BQT. Heard there's strong likelihood one of the big players of recent days could be Macquarie Airports. Makes sense doesn't it - they own airports and there is all this talk of a thousand airports involved in this golden standard of airport security. Fat Lady is right. This thing could really be electric. In fact I think it's going to give a few a shock as they're left standing at the station with no tickets.
    BanqueTec is a real company. It has real contracts on the table in a world where heightened security is a priority. Volume over the last couple of weeks suggests smart money is accumulating at a rapid rate. There have been attempts over recent weeks to drive the price back including posts on HC regarding their old UK failures years ago. You can't tell me Lenell, the Yank connection and the Chinese would be interested in this small capped Aussie company if they weren't leaders in their field in technology like encryption devices which is what the whole airport industry is screaming about.

Watch this space. Lock and load and please don't say you haven't been told. Do your own research.

Cheers
    The Cloud
    PS Oh round one, this will be good. Trust me and don't give up faith on SLT and PBI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.