ASX 1.50% $63.30 asx limited

lock in your profits

1. 360 Posts.
    This short term pullback was always on the cards but the exact timing of it was anyones guess.To those that think it wont affect price on Monday are dreaming.The big boys are going sell out and lock in profits from the fantastic rally we've seen, as a short term trader i'll do the same.The worst that can happen is you sell out and realise a decent profit and then do your best to pick the bottom and use the cg to increase the size of your previous position.Far better off doing that then watching the market sell off especially if the big guns want to be sly which they are and decide to short the market and combined with the panic investors dumping when its too late then Augest lows could be possible.For those buy and holders forget about it check your portfolio in afew weeks when its at a fresh high.Its definately not doom and gloom for our economy its just how I trade these irrational sell offs and use it to my advantage.I dont want to hear that Im downramping the market because im not,but its as good a time as any to take a profit until we see where the market takes us. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.30
Change
0.935(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $12.28B
Open High Low Value Volume
$62.99 $63.47 $62.92 $11.24M 177.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32 $63.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.30 66 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.