Lock it all Down, page-3

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Well Pug's I'm honestly thinking that it might be Zombies next, just think about it, all these school kids on Tick Tok and Instagram for week's on end, a little algorithm slipped in there and the next thing you know we have an army of "Stop... Don't touch Me There" Chiorists marching across the land in unison demanding an end to education and all manner of Human rights for school leavers.

"So cut off Australia indefinitely??"

Yes, and no... I propose we eliminate Covid19 here in Aus as a starting point with a draconian shut down of a month or so.

We are then able to operate freely within our country as a society as we are used to. We can operate economically within our own borders and we sit it out with a strict quarantine on our borders until such time as the rest of the world recovers or there is a Vaccine available.

Basically we Isolate our Country from the rest of the world until we can be sure that there is either a Vaccine in place or that we have a reliable treatment for the disease.

What are our options at the moment ? Wait for a Vaccine and keep a rolling lockdown in place, or open up the lockdown and keep getting infections.

I'm proposing a lockdown vastly more extreme than present for a month or so until all cases are Isolated from the present point in time. Then we re open our society in a disease free way so that we as a country can operate on a semi normal basis while the rest of the planet recovers but we get to have freedom of movement and an economy that is independent from the rest of the world.

Australia First, and we can kick it all off with the State of Origin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.