Lock it all Down, page-6

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I think you might be going to reconsider that claim shortly. All these Flu claims are based upon a full year of results, we are only two months in at the most since the first 100 detected patients with covid19 in the west.

This is not a flu, it is not a false flag, it is not fake news. Did Iran just decide to go with some fake news story and back the MSM of the west?, Did China just choose to Screw it's economy ? Did the US just choose to F*&K it's ever rising Dow and associated Hedge fund economy in an election year ? Italy, the UK, Germany, Spain, Aus, just all of a sudden all just chose to shut down their economy's on a cascading level ?

Like really, give it a bit of thought M8. Central Bank's will not just allow all that to happen if they can help it, and they don't just F^%( themselves out of profit unless they have to.

This is an existential threat to the whole of the system as we have become accustomed to know it all, where it comes from does not matter, what we do as a country does though. Ideally to my mind we should have shut Aus off back in early Feburary full stop and shoved any returny's into compulsory 3 week lockdowns at Gov't expense, given a one month grace period to all and sundry Citizens to get back and cop the same with a little assistance and then closed the borders to all by the end of Feb. Cruise ships disembarked with foreign nationals flown out at their expense withing 24 hrs under strict quarantine and Citizens locked down under mandatory quarantine as above for 3 weeks.

We could of done all of this early on, and then in a week or so from now re opened everything within Aus to operate as normal again, night clubs pumping , restaurants humming and business' still employing, people on the beaches and sports still running, but just shut off from the rest of the world for now.

Aus is an Island, Quarantine should be the easiest thing we can manage with just a bit of effort.

Lock everyone down for a month, kill the spread, then open the country back up again.
    People need an end date for all this, I reckon if it was just explained people would understand and abide, Piss us off too much and there will be trouble though.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.