Lock it all Down, page-8

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Sorry Billy but I neglected that scary bit at the end of your post about Chairman Dan and his level 4 lockdowns.

I personally feel that Dan has taken this all in his stride and embraced it with enthusiasm, he has been near on orgasmic in press conferences when describing his solutions to the problem at hand. The thing is though that you need to bring the people along with you when enacting such protocols, they need to understand why such practices and laws are being enacted,

I haven't visited Melbourne for over 30 years though, and just maybe Melbourne is a tad bit more like London than the rest of Australia is as London is to the rest of England so far a nationals go ? Just a guess.

That aside I don't like Andrews nor his style of Gov't, but if it works to control infections of Covid19 then Kudos to him in any case as that is the main point right now. Get on top of the spread and eliminate it from spreading any more.

One thing that scares me is the laws being passed by local state Gov't all across the country as a result of this Virus, will they ever be rescinded ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.