CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

lock & load we are going mining

1. 74 Posts.
    we are going mining..........I see some posters are asking , why did the announcement go out to say CDU is buying a process plant?
    Obviously the posters that said that have no ideal whatsoever about ASX listing rules. If a company is in discussions and close to signing a deal it is a requirement to enter into a trading halt until the deal is actually signed. It would not be fair for shareholders to sell out in the morning and then see an announcement saying the company had just made a significant deal. For some of you its called transparency and doing the right thing by shareholders and giving everyone an equal opportunity. Secondly shorters who have been playing with CDU now don't have the chance to play with the stock and buy back their short position, giving all shareholders the opportunity to buy if they like the info in the announcement. Now I can guess that shorters will be horrified at the start of the bell on Mon or Tues when the announcement is let out by the company and will probably try to sell down on the bell of the open to unsettle the smaller guys and gals. But, this is the first time that the company has hoisted the flag proper and doubters will now no doubt start coming out of the woodwork with statements like "well I really was behind cdu & its management all the time blah blah" or perhaps silence like as I've noticed that the press was very quiet over the issue, probably trying to wipe the egg off their faces. Oh what a joy !love it when reporters/journo's are exposed for the lying bottomfeeders they usually are, have a great day all long term CDUers

ikey moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.